• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

Not saying everyone is hating on Bryce as a bust but everyone needs to step back!! I think it’s good they sit Bryce!! He had so much pressure home Opener on Monday Night!! Holy crap in front of his parents and the entire country!! A lot of pressure!!  Plus I think Reich should not be calling plays!! I was excited for Thomas Brown from the McVay tree and we are be so conservative!! I think we put Dalton in to see where the issues are is smart!! So we don’t get Bryce killed!!

All off-season some of the same people preaching patience and talking about how much the team sucks were crowing about the pro- ready, super computer, the staff and the roster. All of a sudden it's the team sucks and BY needs time and better players around him. Either your 1st overall makes up for the roster's shortcomings or you don't mortgage the damn farm. Panthers fans have to be the easiest fanbase to dupe.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 5

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

but but muh prevent defense so it doesn't count, he's Jimmy Clausen

Meanwhile CJ "Baby GOAT" Stroud TORCHED the defense from the moment he fell behind 31-10 in the fourth quarter and YOU KNOW they were never in prevent at any point 😭

Are you okay?

4 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Trash trash trash trash trash. All those markets are ass compared to charlotte

Exactly. Charlotte is growing very very fast. Nobody is going anywhere. And if Charlotte was vacated there would be a team relocated here in less than two years. Probably Tennessee or Jacksonville.