• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the Panthers struggling to sell tickets?!?

TheBigKat

I'm lucky I guess. That's all I can say about my game day experiences. I bought PSL's even before our first draft and held them until Tepper bought the team. That's when I retired and couldn't afford the season ticket price. Put the PSL's up for sale through the Panther's website. Then Tepper ripped out seats in the end zone and a family bought my PSL's and the 2 next to mine. Timing is everything. 

I probably won't go to another game, money being the problem. I'd rather eat and enjoy the game from the couch. I do miss, though, being in person where I could watch certain players or groups. The TV camera shots suck.

• Pie 2

Other than the lack of consistent winning I feel that a big part of the lack of enthusiasm in the fanbase can be attributed to the fact that there's no personality to this team whatsoever. I hate to be the guy who brings up Wilks again but even in his short interim term here as head coach you saw that he was building a culture and personality to this team. Most NFL fans both inside the Panthers fanbase and out view us as the Carolina I hope Bryce Young turns out good Panthers and with Bryce's early results being as mixed as they are then you're left with a dull and neutered fanbase. 

18 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

I probably won't go to another game, money being the problem. I'd rather eat and enjoy the game from the couch. I do miss, though, being in person where I could watch certain players or groups. The TV camera shots suck.

This to me is one of the things that the TV experience doesn't capture.  Being able to see the whole field as a play develops in person is just different in a way that's hard to describe. 

Like back in the 2000s the whole secondary would basically cheat over to Steve Smith's side of the field.

• Beer 1

Inflation combined with a team that hasn't been good since Cam was injured. Why spend money and a lot of time watching your team struggle for hours and lose? Also these players on offense are boring, and watching Burns get his one sack for the game is not enough. It's just a dull affair overall. I'm happy to watch on tv because I can multitask if things go south. 

Not sure why anyone still bothers to go to these games. I will go to an away game just so I can have a mini vacation and see a new city and stadium. Tepper can suck my dick. He’ll never get any of my money unless there are major changes. I came face to face with that asshole at sofi last year and it was all I had not to tell him what a pos he is. 

7 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I received these two emails this week

then you go and see what the Falcons are having to do to get people in

is it the cost of attending a game, is it the lackluster team or a mix of both

IMG_1849.jpeg

IMG_1848.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 2.37.16 PM.jpeg

Dunno I got Sunday Ticket!! Not my problem if they are!! I am there regardless!