• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Tepper inquired about what it would take to trade for Belichick following the 2023 season."

ncfan

7 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

Bill is washed up. We’d honestly be better off bringing back Ron Rivera. This isn’t an Andy Reid/Eagles situation.

I fully expect Tepper to throw everything at him though, including equity in the franchise. 

I agree. Honestly we would have been much better off if dumdum never fired Ron or Marty. How insane is that

41 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

No, even if they go in another direction, they still control his rights thru 2024, just like we controlled Steve Wilks rights after we (moronically) went in a different direction. The 49ers still had to get our permission to interview him.

Yep, I know people are tired of hearing it. But just think if we could just seen, what team we would have had. It would have been a lot better than this crap that is just unwatchable.