• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft - Round 1

Josh Vann was a better WR for South Carolina & the Panthers cut him. That's a limited WR who is not ready year 1 for a struggling QB. A QB who needs route runners with hands that can run an excellent scramble drill.

Definitely a Fitterer style draft pick

• Poo 1

Well, I knew if he was there that they would take him. I really thought he would go to Baltimore or KC though. 

Really, I had a 3rd round grade on him. Those interested should check out his completion % per the route tree. If he doesn't have inside leverage he doesn't win, so digs, slants, drags, etc.

Personally, I think there is a better chance that Jonathan Mingo develops in this new offense than Legette turns into a 1st round prospect.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, strato said:

I mean, why? Someone was trading ahead of us for Legette? 

Possible, Buffalo could have been interested and split with Mitchell.  Buffalo could have gaslit us and told us someone was trying to trade up.  

I said in earlier post, with Mitchell on board among others they must really like him.