• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Matt Rhule the most hated person in Panthers history?

ENCPantherfan2

Yes, well for me anyway.  It’s the incompetence and the arrogance about the incompetence that I can’t stand. Rhule wants to piss on your leg and tell you it’s raining (you can’t see my progress but it’s there!). Most hardcore fans aren’t dumb. We might not be the most objective people in the world but we know when someone is full of poo. And rhule is full of poo. All of the other prior coaches at least acted in good faith and never gave the impression that they were just fraudulent con artists like rhule. The day he is gone will be a huge relief for me.

Meh, "hate" is a strong word for someone that's in wayyyyy over their head. I hate the way he throws his players under the bus after a game. I hate his game management skills. But I don't hate the dude, that's just petty.

But the Huddle loves it's negativity. It keeps us warm at night. So I guess we all get tickets to the Hater's Ball this year (and probably next year too). We form into some kind of hate-fueled Voltron when we all come together like this. 

My advice? Let go of the hate. Or at least rub one out before the game starts. Then at least you can take that upcoming Loss without a loaded gun in your pants. 

• Beer 2

I don’t hate him. I wish him the best once he is out of here. He seems like a nice guy and family man.

But as a professional NFL coach he is awful. It’s without question that he has assembled the worst coaching staff in the team’s history. it’s nothing personal with him but he needs to be let go as soon as the season ends.

I am not a fan of Jerry Richardson, professionally or personally. Sure, He brought us the Panthers but if he didn’t do it someone else would have. Richardson is the typical rich affluent white male who gets away with being a shithead because he is rich.

so for me, Rae Carruth and old man Richardson are on the I don’t like you professionally or personally list. 

a sleeper for that list is Deangelo Williams  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2