• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(On a lighter note...) McCaffery went on vacation to Cabo

PanthersATL

32 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

I think it's more Olivia, and CMC just happens to be there. (Maybe he's the one taking the bulk of her photos?)

I could not possibly care less about these guys personal lives. 

The biggest thing I have cared about personally was Ron's battle with cancer and Cam's cigar bar(huge cigar fan).

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PanthersATL said:

with Olivia, of course, to the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedrgal (sounds fancy, but I think the two of them can afford it)

Always the gentleman, Christian sacrificed his sweatshirt so Olivia wouldn't get kicked off the plane for "inappropriate attire".  

image.png.af556547af082e20b53f16a26488b4ea.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10408305/Olivia-Culpo-flaunts-childhood-sculpted-abs-red-bikini-cruise-Sea-Cortez-squad.html 

Then again... looks like the sweatshirt look was only temporary...

image.png.e5096a61d9996d1bed435ee45b07b147.png

She is all kinds of fine.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

She's a rich kid with world class makeup artists and personal trainers.

I think a lot of folks don't realize that these celebs don't actually look like they think they look.

3c7e1b4c461f95b678a9f87de1879759.jpg

Well that goes for most women. That's why makeup and cosmetics is a multi billion dollar business.

4 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

with Olivia, of course, to the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedrgal (sounds fancy, but I think the two of them can afford it)

Always the gentleman, Christian sacrificed his sweatshirt so Olivia wouldn't get kicked off the plane for "inappropriate attire".  

image.png.af556547af082e20b53f16a26488b4ea.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10408305/Olivia-Culpo-flaunts-childhood-sculpted-abs-red-bikini-cruise-Sea-Cortez-squad.html 

Then again... looks like the sweatshirt look was only temporary...

image.png.e5096a61d9996d1bed435ee45b07b147.png

CMC’s gotta learn. If a lady ain’t gonna travel properly, they probably aren’t worth it.