• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a good look for Deonte Brown

Zod

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

My goodness.  I just don't understand how Bama's offensive lines stay so dominant and then when these guys get to the pros they look like this???  Like wtf is going on.  Just big for no fuging reason.  He plays like he's 145 lbs., not 445 lbs.

And Evan Neal not looking good in New York either. Strange. No more Bama olineman.  Their players in general are overrated.

34 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

And Evan Neal not looking good in New York either. Strange. No more Bama olineman.  Their players in general are overrated.

I decided to look at Neal and see what's wrong because he was so good in college. Found the problem. The DEs he's going against are grabbing his jersey and pulling on it to throw him off balance or throw him on the ground. He is not used to that and defensive holding is not being called, so it's the tricks of the trade that are getting him.

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I watched him--he will be cut.

Not sure if this has been a thing on here yet, but Cade Mays was at C, and he looked good from what I could tell.  Had a high snap, but we all snap high once in a while.  I know I do.

Mays will work his way onto the starting o-line, he’s that good.

10 hours ago, Pimpdaddy said:

he was a sixth rounder...we took a flier that didnt work out...bye.

We caught Brown in the sixth round; dude was plunging like a rock.  He likely would have went undrafted. We love caching falling prospects in a draft and think we got a value.  Does the name Greg Little ring a bell? Likewise I remember people here butthurt last year when he wasn't given a "fair chance" at earning a spot in the starting lineup.  It's not rocket science to surmise if a player couldn't crack the starting lineup on the 2021 Panthers OL, they probably suck.  Brown got blown up on numerous plays last night, not just the one that Corral got hurt on.

5 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

Didn't this place bitch for an entire season about Brown not playing? Now, what was the point of all that bitching and crying?

Probably could have been helpful to get a better idea of what we had in the young draft pick when we knew our season was officially lost and we were relegated to evaluating the bottom of our roster. But yeah let's stick it to the fans and not the inept coaching staff.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1