• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Rhule the worst coach in the NFL right now

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Looking at the other games across the league this weekend yeah I would have to say so as much as it sucks to see another year. There are some not great teams who came out swinging and either won or their offense looked significantly better than ours did for an entire half. Particularly the NFCS. Bucs kicked the poo out of the Cowboys who blew us out last season and the Saints/Falcons took it down to the wire with Mariota and Winston. The pathetic excuses some Panthers fans are clinging to aren't going to last we've got a long season ahead.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Our team didn't look prepared at all on offense or defense. ST gets a break because of kicker injury.

Cleveland ran the most vanilla offense possible, with numerous back-ups in play, and we couldn't stop them. Our defense just slowed them down and waited for them to screw up a series on their own.

Our offense came out with a plan of let Baker throw, throw and throw but with little to help protect him except for keeping CMC back to block on some of the plays. We "limited" CMC to 13 or 14 touches, including the one where he picked up a muffed snap and ran to daylight with it. We muffed the snap 5 times (not four) which is worse than you'd see in a high school JV game.

We looked flaccid yesterday. And we got beat by a team that we'd have killed with last year's squad.

If Rhule isn't the worst HC in the league right now, then I don't know who is. I was headed into this season with the desperate hope that I had been wrong about him and that he was turning it around and had the personnel to do the job.

Nope. This team has regressed and that's on the coaching staff and the work they've done in the off and pre- seasons.

• Pie 4