• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Posts Public Apology to Wife

Saca312

Damn he deleted all of his IG post too.. only posts are this apology one and a pinned post of when his daughter was born. 

Yeah for all saying we don’t know what he did..I mean, we don’t but this feels like some homewrecker repair type poo. 

Again, Damn DJ. No judgement just hope he gets whatever it is straightened out. 

Edited by CLG

15 hours ago, SouthCarolina_Panther said:

I didn't even they were married. I knew they were dating since or before he was drafted

I thought I'd get a woman's translation, a mature mom of a 24 year old young man, but a woman's perspective nonetheless.

I read this to my wife, and she said that they can't be married or he wouldn't have thrown in the part about the "title" she carries. 

My wife also said that it's obvious that he screwed another woman.

She also said that Moore is "sorry until the next p***y he slips in." 

She also advised the girl to get hers, and said that Moore is on the hook for child support if he doesn't know how to act.

As for the public apology, she thought it was "stupid." She said that he's trying to appease her with a public apology. She said that the only thing that's going to appease her is his fidelity, and that he didn't need to go public in order to be faithful, as that's squarely on him. He's the only one that can control that.

Do better, D.J.! Put a ring on it and be faithful if this woman, relationship and family is all that you say.

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 2

This is beginning to sound like the  "NextDoor" app.  You know, the "someone drove up my road and slowed down and stared at my house - I've notified the police but wanted all of you to BOLO for a 74 Caprice Wagon with wood grain siding" . . .

Way too much of people minding other people's business. If he wants to send an IG message, it's still a moderately free country. It's his life and his family.