• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Smoke? Adam Schefter: CAR traded for Young, then checked other QBs. They did not bridge gap.

Saca312

As a fan of Bryce from the beginning, the whining from his haters in this thread is entertaining. Dude dominated in high school and won MVP of the all American game. Then he was great in college and won the Heisman over Stroud and others  

One game vs UGA and 4 inches/9lbs doesn’t change any of the above. 

Edited by ECHornet
Had the All-American game in mind instead of Elite 11 comp.
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 3

44 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I get it, you don’t like the player. Whining about it and calling him names doesn’t change the way the NFL views him. He is a top prospect at a premium position and our team is very interested in drafting him at 1.

Stating facts, not whining or calling names and our team projecting anyone at #1 doesn’t make me feel any better because our team is still a joke until proven otherwise.  

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

As a fan of Bryce from the beginning, the whining from his haters in this thread is entertaining.

All of these Bryce Young haters are being short-sighted...(pun intended). They can't look past his height and see his ceiling. Thank you, I'll be here all night...

Edited by CarolinaRideorDie
  • Beer 1

There are a small handful of Bryce "haters" and another handful (myself being the ringleader) who just enjoy poo posting jokes about his size to rile up the fanboys. The vast majority of us just want a stud of a QB at #1. There really aren't many here who seem steadfastly dug in on one particular prospect or staunchly opposed to any particular prospect. Folks blinded by love or hate tend to just see what they want to perceive.

• Pie 6

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There are a small handful of Bryce "haters" and another handful (myself being the ringleader) who just enjoy poo posting jokes about his size to rile up the fanboys. The vast majority of us just want a stud of a QB at #1. There really aren't many here who seem steadfastly dug in on one particular prospect or staunchly opposed to any particular prospect. Folks blinded by love or hate tend to just see what they want to perceive.

I love Bryce Young and he’s my #1. 

Well timed jokes about his size will never not be funny though.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, ECHornet said:

As a fan of Bryce from the beginning, the whining from his haters in this thread is entertaining. Dude dominated in high school and won MVP of the all American game. Then he was great in college and won the Heisman over Stroud and others  

One game vs UGA and 4 inches/9lbs doesn’t change any of the above. 

He's also always been on teams way better than the competition. Won't be the case in the NFL.