• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN lays off employees, with more cuts to come

ladypanther

3 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

ESPN has been circling the drain for 10 years at least. Outside of live events (which also suck due to bad commentators most of the time), the only show worth watching is college gameday. 

Pardon The Interruption 

• Pie 1

On 4/24/2023 at 4:29 PM, Jon Snow said:

ESPN has been garbage for over a decade.  I would not even care if they ceased to exist because is stopped watching that channel over a decade ago. I have it blocked on my streaming package just to cut down on the channels I have to skip over. Good riddance.

I agree. I could not have said it any better.

• Beer 1

I have no idea how anyone watches anything on ESPN that isn't live sports and even then I usually find myself thinking "Damn, I wish this game was on some other channel" because ESPN constantly does annoying ass split screen views as if seeing their announcers and/or whatever dumbass graphics they want to show matters to the audience. No. We just want to see the damn game. Show us the game. We'd be watching on any other channel. You're not special ESPN. We don't care about your coverage and bullshit. *rant off*

• Pie 3