• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns still voicing his opinion about getting paid through the fans…..

WarPanthers89

Looks like negotiations are going well and everything is as planned? With that crack team of ownership and management?

The NFL is about winning and getting paid, not just for the players either. What the hell did they think was going to happen when they were offered that trade and were turned down? In Burn's mind someone else already would have paid him that if they took the trade. It's all incompetence and as much as I think Burns is being overvalued by enough to pass, it's still not his fault it got this bad before he decided to go panhandle to the fans to get the deal finished. It's all very embarrassing.

If they let it get to him publicly asking to be traded then that would be a new low and a loss of a lot of leverage with him not willing to stay. It's all very poorly done, whoever is allowed to be blamed for this clown show routine. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't care. It's really hard to care when we've been so consistently bad for several years now. Is paying Burns superstar money supposed to make us a better team? If not, then why should I care?

I only care that our GM has screwed this up badly. If you’re going to turn down the Rams offer, you can’t play hardball when Burns wants to get paid. You have zero leverage. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2