• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Some How Made Me Feel Better...

chknwing

... the current owner of the Broncos had not bought the team before the trade was made ...

But quite honestly I dont get the hate with Tepper. He wants to win and will make big moves to win. I would rather swing big than not at all. Also guess what?! If Reich sucks, Tepper will move on. The contract wont keep him from continually pushing for excellence. 

You guys all complain about inaction with Richardson, now you complain about an owner that takes action. This place makes my head spin. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

Just now, CanadianCat said:

... the current owner of the Broncos had not bought the team before the trade was made ...

But quite honestly I dont get the hate with Tepper. He wants to win and will make big moves to win. I would rather swing big than not at all. Also guess what?! If Reich sucks, Tepper will move on. The contract wont keep him from continually pushing for excellence. 

You guys all complain about inaction with Richardson, now you complain about an owner that takes action. This place makes my head spin. 

We don’t like Tepper because he has been a terrible, meddling owner. Who has spearheaded the worst stretch of football the Panthers have see since the late 90s and early 2000s. 
If Richardson was too inactive, Tepper is too involved. 
Both are the extremes and both deserve to be criticized. 

I wouldn't be gloating too much, someone from a podcast did research and said that the Panthers gave up 11 draft picks in total to try and find a QB since 2019. That's if you include all of the trades for Darnold, Mayfield, Corral, and ultimately ending up with Young. No wonder we suck, we literally gave up half a team (11 draftable players) for one position. Fitt needs to go!!! 

• Pie 1