• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About the Tampa game... does Tabor get the "new coach bump" and we beat the Bucs?

TheBigKat

I don't know if we win but I did throw a few bucks on a Carolina +5.5/u37.5 parlay. Interim coaches usually get a dead cat bounce and tend to cover against the spread in their first game at a high rate (although sample size is small). And I don't think either Carolina or Tampa's offense is going to do much of anything.

Edited by UNCrules2187
  • Pie 1

Don't like the matchup, they have a good run defense and questionable secondary (similar to Tennessee). I have a feeling they copy and paste Tennessee's game plan, take Thielen out of it by throwing extra defenders his way and dare us to throw it deep. Not sure if this staff will try something different.

There's also the Baker Mayfield revenge game factor and the fact that Mike Evans pretty much owns us. 

As long as their starting rb scores a tuddy I don't care.  I've discovered a trend and intend to exploite it. Only thing of value watching this shitty team.

Tampa not ours just to be clear if anyone wants to tail 9-2 hit rate. 7-4 if you parlay the other team covering the spread

Edited by toldozer
  • Pie 1