• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

also, at least in my experience it's Black folks usually that say "say less" or at least that's where its origins lie. and people my age say it.

which means people that don't know what it means are either monstrously out of touch (i'm 36 and people my age and older say it) or they literally don't know any Black people lol

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, rico6 said:

really wish these wimps would sack up and just say it. Makes filtering through posts 1000x less nauseating 

Some of us have been pointing out that elephant in the room for over a decade and half of the time the bitches cry about it and the other half the mods in this place give you a warning.

You’re absolutely right though.

Oh, and some of us are white, country-boy boomers who LOVE Cam.  Broad-brushes paint ugly colors, both left and right and in-between.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, travisura said:

Giving the benefit of the doubt to Rhule, we don't know what kind of tone he had when he said it so it could've been a more playful/less stern thing.

Given the twitter post was to encourage 14 pages of debate and heated discussion, I have no clue how to interpret the conversation.  This is not journalism, it’s gossip.

I can only say the interactions I saw between Rhule and Newton after that seemed to be pleasant.  That said I call billshhiitte on reporters trying to create a controversy.

trump fake news GIF

• Pie 1

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=say less

1. When you understand someone fully and clearly and you don't need any of their further explanation.
Tyler: Hey, dude. Did you know that I saw Carrie leaving my house party with Drew?

Ronald: Oh, really? Say less; I'm going to have a real, long talk with her.
by Satireee April 23, 2011

by Satireee April 23, 2011

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Some of us have been pointing out that elephant in the room for over a decade and half of the time the bitches cry about it and the other half the mods in this place give you a warning.

You’re absolutely right though.

Oh, and some of us are white, country-boy boomers who LOVE Cam.  Broad-brushes paint ugly colors, both left and right and in-between.

it’s not an elephant it’s an insect, the problem is you think it’s an elephant

• Pie 1