• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Carr anyone?

joemac

One big thing I am noticing so far between these top 3 QBs is release point and arm.  Levis has a compact release and big arm.  Stroud is very accurate but man most of his targets are wide open.  It will be interesting to see how things go.  Young IMO is the best reader of defenses but seriously lacks size and his arm is average 

Stroud overall is best for me right now but things can change

Edited by Shocker

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

One big thing I am noticing so far between these top 3 QBs is release point and arm.  Levis has a compact release and big arm.  Stroud is very accurate but man most of his targets are wide open.  It will be interesting to see how things go.  Young IMO is the best reader of defenses but seriously lacks size and his arm is average 

Stroud overall is best for me right now but things can change

It's early but I don't understand the hype of this class vs 21' and 22'. It's crazy how overlooked Hurts was though so anything can happen. We should definitely draft another one but I think we're already down to 4 draft picks thanks to all these win now moves lol

• Pie 1

Mark Brunell, Kurt Warner, Steve Beuerlein, Peyton Manning, Brian Griese, Dameyune Craig, Matt Hasselbeck, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, David Garrard, Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Patrick Mahomes, Desmond Ridder and Aqeel Glass are the only QBs I have approved of as a potential Panthers franchise QB.

So, I approve! Go get him. He is a 20 year QB. He has 30 GWD in 8 seasons. He has never gone a season without a GWD. On pace for 75 career GWD. Current GWD record is held by Peyton and Brady at 54. He knows how to avoid taking hits and keeps his INTs down. 

Of the active QBs from my approved list, Mahomes and Glass are the only QBs I would want over Carr. Brady and Rodgers I would put above Carr, but they do not have the franchise longevity that Carr has for potential career going into 2022.

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Mark Brunell, Kurt Warner, Steve Beuerlein, Peyton Manning, Brian Griese, Dameyune Craig, Matt Hasselbeck, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, David Garrard, Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Patrick Mahomes, Desmond Ridder and Aqeel Glass are the only QBs I have approved of as a potential Panthers franchise QB.

So, I approve! Go get him. He is a 20 year QB. He has 30 GWD in 8 seasons. He has never gone a season without a GWD. On pace for 75 career GWD. Current GWD record is held by Peyton and Brady at 54. He knows how to avoid taking hits and keeps his INTs down. 

Of the active QBs from my approved list, Mahomes and Glass are the only QBs I would want over Carr. Brady and Rodgers I would put above Carr, but they do not have the franchise longevity that Carr has for potential career going into 2022.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia