• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone knows Rhule is desperate.

Zod

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

I don’t know why everyone ask for sources anymore. I mean their was a legit source that said Tom Brady was retiring and they called him out saying he was wrong. I don’t trust anyone of them.

I am pretty sure that it is illegal to quote news sources without citing where it comes from.  You'd even have to cite Faux news if you decided to  print some idiotic blurb they came up with.

7 minutes ago, davos said:

Why is Tepper willingly embarrassing himself to this degree? It really is awful to be a fan right now. I can’t imagine many players will want to come here.

Drafted or FA. We got the litter of the coaching barrel (partially retired & recently fired) and really nothing to speak of other than Chinn (who they don’t use correctly), Burns (sack artist) and DJ. 

This team sucks.

The sad part is, they will suck for awhile even after 2022 

so 3 losing seasons under Tepper with a 4th likely and still, he may not get rid of Rhule in 2023 

If Tepper brings in someone new in 2023, whoever he brings in will then take 2 to three years if lucky to recover, so 2026 

been a fan from the start. Psl holder since 2001. 

I’ve seen a lot   Paid for some horrible teams   Saw a few great teams 

I can’t stomach this as it’s all self inflicted  lack  of sound principles of business in the Nfl 

it isn’t an understanding  that the NFL rules have changed to favor the offense, no matter how many CBs  he drafts and CB free  agents he stocks,  

or how much pablum he spouts about running the ball a  B d stretching the truth about his defense 

his most important job in the 3 years he has been here 1) find a LT.  2) find a Qb 

he failed 

Rhule’s self love writes checks his ability can’t fund 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 4

Rhule's only hope is to take a page out of a desperate Dick Vermeil's playbook as he was going into his hot seat year in 1999. He had to hire a new offensive coordinator after going 9-23 in his first 2 seasons with Tony Banks/Steve Bono and had the 6th pick going into the NFL draft.

Vermeil had a miracle QB, got a new OC, had Isaac Bruce play a full season coming off an injury shortened season, traded for a top offensive threat with Marshall Faulk in the NFL, and drafted Torry Holt with the 6th pick.

So, Rhule needs to get a new offensive coordinator (check). Have CMC play a full season. Find an unknown QB off the street who has been cut from rosters with deep QB talent (like Favre, Detmer, and Brunell). and knows this will likely be his one and only shot to be the starter in the NFL. Draft an offensive playmaking WR with great hands with the 6th pick that the QB can throw to. Trade for Davante Adams and make him the highest paid WR in the NFL.

That's the recipe of desperation for Rhule to win the SB. Then hopefully he retires and calls it a career as the Panthers HC just like Vermeil did with the Rams.

Hope for that miracle QB to appear! There is no other hope.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

20220223_111513.jpg

Yeeesh

fug it, lets just go ahead and trade Moore and Burns for a couple firsts and maybe a 2nd or 3rd and completely blow this bitch up and start over.  Those guys are not helping us win games now anyways.  Also trade CMC too.  Build a nasty O-Line, get a QB, and actually do things the right way for once. 

• Pie 2

We've truly entered the trifecta of poo for the franchise:

1) No hope for the playoffs

2) Lack draft capital

3) Not in a great salary cap situation

How does one franchise check the above three boxes and still keep it's coach that got them in that spot? I am putting blame on Rhule because of the personnel and drafting power he was handed on Day 1.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Now is not the time to swing for the fences or take a gamble. Now is the time to play it safe.

Except Rhule has to do something big and someone in a desperate position won't want to put their fate in anyone else's hands.... even though the reason that person is desperate is because they acted rashly.

So pretty much the panthers are screwed.

• Pie 2