• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Saints over it lol

As we should be f this wait and see it seems like you go where you want to be let’s focus on players who have and embody a passion for being here the keep pounding mentality here TD…Luke…Djax…etc etc 

1 minute ago, MGH1989 said:

Not to sound like Mr. optimism, but you have to think the Panthers are at least somewhat in the race given that they haven’t been eliminated like the Browns.

Yup.  If we were out, we'd know. 

Atlanta is his first choice, but without a trade for Ryan, it looks very unrealistic.  

Saints have best chance to win games, but they've lost Peyton and are probably not offering as much money or influence over team direction they also have to find 20 million in cap space.  They may be discussing where that comes from now.

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I know I don’t. Tepper is a huge pussy if he doesn’t either pull the offer or place a deadline that falls before Monday.  I actually hope the Texans have to keep DW and he sits another year. Fug all of them. 

Tepper's been all-in on this for like a year now.  I'd be surprised if he pulls the offer or anything like that.

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Saints over it lol

Saints have been a pawn from the start. Watson is set on being close to home and wouldn't waive his NTC for them. That is why they wanted another meeting with Watson. Trying to convince him that he won't be away from family with the expectations of an NFL team on their QB.