• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers probably have the worst trio of GM/HC/Owner in the league as of this moment

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Cowboys, Commies, Arizona, Jets Jacksonville and us at the bottom in no particular order. Bad owners, mostly bad GMs and not 1 good coach in the mix (3 that peaked years ago). 

Jets? I don’t know what they are doing now, i completely ignore them. Lions are not good but at least interesting. Browns will have Watson to deal eith after that HC is fired sooner than later leaving the question if the GM goes also after that trade and the way Watson looked. Feel like I'm missing one.

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Rhule sits alone at the bottom of the head coaches, no argument. I would take any of the other 31 coaches in the NFL over him.

I think that Snyder is worse than Tepper, but Teppid is definitely the 2nd worst

Fitt is the best at his job of the three (not saying much) but he's also entirely average imo thus far too

Thoughts? Who has a worse "brain trust" than the Panthers rn??

I think this board is made up of the dumbest and worst fans, who 3 plays into a game say they are drunk and or that the season is over. The stadium was basically empty, and or dominated by browns fan. Charlotte is a home game for every team except the panthers. This fan base deserves Rhule, Fitt, and Tepper. 

• Flames 1
  • Poo 2

Rhule and Tepper, most folks agree on.

Fitterer... I just don't see where the love comes from. If he has put together such a good team, how come it looks this bad? His draft picks look like busts. His free agent signings have about a 20% modestly successful rate. I just don't see a wizard there. 

Clean house, Tep. Start again and get someone to advise you.

As bad as things were under Ron and Marty, it wasn't this hopeless.

• Pie 4

8 hours ago, Waldo said:

Cowboys, Commies, Arizona, Jets Jacksonville and us at the bottom in no particular order. Bad owners, mostly bad GMs and not 1 good coach in the mix (3 that peaked years ago). 

Jets? I don’t know what they are doing now, i completely ignore them. Lions are not good but at least interesting. Browns will have Watson to deal eith after that HC is fired sooner than later leaving the question if the GM goes also after that trade and the way Watson looked. Feel like I'm missing one.

The Texans or the falcons maybe?

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

I think this board is made up of the dumbest and worst fans, who 3 plays into a game say they are drunk and or that the season is over. The stadium was basically empty, and or dominated by browns fan. Charlotte is a home game for every team except the panthers. This fan base deserves Rhule, Fitt, and Tepper. 

This team has won 5 games for 3 straight seasons….and looks to be on pace to pull of something similar for a 4th straight year.   The worst window in this history of the franchise. 

There is nothing odd going on in Panther fandom.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Rhule and Tepper, most folks agree on.

Fitterer... I just don't see where the love comes from. If he has put together such a good team, how come it looks this bad? His draft picks look like busts. His free agent signings have about a 20% modestly successful rate. I just don't see a wizard there. 

Clean house, Tep. Start again and get someone to advise you.

As bad as things were under Ron and Marty, it wasn't this hopeless.

I think his picks would look like all pros if they were coached by Payton, Carroll, Belachick, etc not Phil Snow the college coach.

• Pie 2

Yeah if Rhule goes then Fitt should follow. Darnold and Baker are the most important decisions Fitt has made, and if this season is poop then Baker is largely to blame. That means Fitt blew two QB decisions and I don't want him making a third.

My thinking is that we clean house, and have a new GM select a QB with our top 10 pick in the 2023 draft. Spend the 2nd round pick on further upgrading the o-line because it got slapped around against Cleveland. Build from there. But that's assuming that Bake will continue to poop the bed. He could turn this around if he stops panicking and pretending to be calm, and comes to an understanding that not even looking at CMC on passing plays is idiotic. Even Sam knew he was usually open and a home run threat.

Fitt is a mixed bag.  He has made some great moves, and he's made some headscratchers.  Matt Corral was a bad pick, but Mayfield truly does look like an absolute steal.  We appear to be better at tackle, yet we've ignored defensive tackle.  I'm willing to see what Fitt can do without Matt Rhule.  I would imagine that Fitt deep down wants a chance to pick his coach.  If we don't turtle at the end of that game and settle for a field goal because of coaching decisions we're probably feeling pretty good about ourselves.

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Fitt is a mixed bag.  He has made some great moves, and he's made some headscratchers.  Matt Corral was a bad pick, but Mayfield truly does look like an absolute steal.  We appear to be better at tackle, yet we've ignored defensive tackle.  I'm willing to see what Fitt can do without Matt Rhule.  I would imagine that Fitt deep down wants a chance to pick his coach.  If we don't turtle at the end of that game and settle for a field goal because of coaching decisions we're probably feeling pretty good about ourselves.

I am not sure I would call any move he has made as "great".  He has way more wtf then even good

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1