• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns New Number

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't like the new number policy. One of the things I preferred about the NFL vs. college was the jersey numbers by position group. It just made the game easier to follow IMO. It's not a big deal but I did prefer the old way.

same I feel like an old man. I wish Burns had gone 99 personally 

Players who change numbers have to buy out the inventory of their existing number.  Adrian Peterson was going to change his number from 28 to 23 as a Viking.  The bill was going to be astronomical, so he stayed 28.

In Burns statement he said "they are changing my position."  Players who change teams are able to change numbers without charge.  I am curious what position change Burns was referring to that allowed him to make his jersey change fre or cheap.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I want smoke with anybody when it comes to my favorite player.

If you hate Burns let it be known!

No real Panther fan hates Burns.

We just dont worship the ground he makes a beeline for the qb on.

Maybe when he stops to set the edge and earns his right to whiff on the QB he will receive more respect.  

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Players who change numbers have to buy out the inventory of their existing number.  Adrian Peterson was going to change his number from 28 to 23 as a Viking.  The bill was going to be astronomical, so he stayed 28.

In Burns statement he said "they are changing my position."  Players who change teams are able to change numbers without charge.  I am curious what position change Burns was referring to that allowed him to make his jersey change fre or cheap.

He's a linebacker now and will play olb in the new 3-4. 

• Pie 1

I’ve been as big of a Burns critic as anyone but just like everyone else he deserves a clean slate this year.  Hardly anyone played well under Rhule and I don’t think anyone got better.  Let’s see how he does with a real coaching staff and a scheme that puts him in position to succeed.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1